The team at Skyscraper is looking for its newest full-time members to join the window cleaning crew in the Greater Seattle area. We’re a hardworking team that takes pride in our work and delivering the best service to customers. We strive to live our values – take care of the people around us and contribute to a positive work environment. It’s critical that our employees feel valued, heard and respected.
Why We’re the Clear Choice
We are leading the way by using the most advanced technology in the industry. At Skyscraper, you’ll learn to use state-of-the-art equipment and receive professional, full-scope training; we take care of our people. It’s important to minimize the physical stress on our staff in order to maintain long term health.
We offer stable, year-round employment at competitive wages and opportunities to grow.
Traits of people who find success with us:
Fun, energetic, athletic, hands-on, solution-based thinking, likes the outdoors, safety-minded, has a healthy respect for heights and enjoys an ever-changing work environment.
What You Can Expect on the Job:
- Working with team members to problem solve and make effective decisions
- Hanging from ropes, but in a totally safe way
- Exterior / interior window cleaning, gutter cleaning, window restoration, dryer vent cleaning, pressure washing, and using window cleaning equipment
- Work primarily outdoors, even during Seattle weather 🌧️🌞🍂❄️
- Ability to strictly follow safety procedures and OSHA guidelines
- Sundays off, work is M-F, with some Saturdays required
- Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
We gladly welcome non-English speakers
- Pay range $16 – $26 / hour, depending on experience
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leave
- 8 paid holidays, including your birthday 🎂
- Paid time off
- 401K matching contribution
- Overtime opportunities
- Paid parking
- Advance and consistent scheduling
- Organized daily operations
- Uniform provided – boots, raingear, pants, t-shirt and jacket
- No experience necessary, however, our company requirements include:
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test (including marijuana)
Experience working on ladders, bosun chair and swing stages? Please apply!