Pressure washing service is intended to clean any outdoor item and surface. We use a powerful machine that provides extremely high pressure and non-interrupted water supply for successful removing of dirt, dust, mud, grime and mold accumulated on the sides of your building over time. Apart from that, we are able to deal successfully with dirty concrete and provide deep cleaning, or remove aging stains from the wood decks. We can tackle any cleaning job, no matter how though it might seem.
Is pressure washing dangerous for the surfaces?
No. Although pressure washing effectively removes the grime and dust; it is not designed to damage the surfaces nor to strip the paint. That is why, it is a perfect service for commercial buildings in Seattle. Skyscraper Window Cleaning provides well trained and experienced cleaning specialists who work safely and strictly follow the rules.
Call us at: 206 790 6552
What is the difference between pressure washing and power washing?
Both these services are very different. For our customers to determine what kind of service they need, here is the difference between them:
While power washing uses high water temperature to clean, which could be dangerous for the surfaces, pressure washing uses high water velocity to clean off the dust, dirt and other particles from any surface, whether it is concrete, brick or cinder block. It does not include widow washing. This services should be performed once per year to maintain the great appearance of the building.
Why to choose Skyscraper Window Cleaning for this service?
Hiring Skyscraper Window Cleaning for performing Pressure Washing provides multiple benefits to the clients. Our staff has the required experience and knowledge to work safely with the tools and machines. We know what approach to take for each specific surface without hurting or damaging the glass or doors.
What do we offer?
- The latest equipment: Our state-of-the-art equipment cannot be found at an ordinary store.
- Eco-friendly services: We follow strict EPA regulations and do not use chemicals that are harmful for the environment. We make use of only eco-friendly cleaning solutions and techniques.
- Insurance: Our staff is completely insured so we can pay for any damage that might occur during the cleaning process.
- High level of efficiency: We are experienced enough to offer fast and efficient pressure washing that removes the dust and dirt from the entire surface even from the most remoted and hard-to-reach areas.
- Reasonable prices: We offer affordable and competitive prices in Seattle to help businesses maintain their commercial buildings at perfect cleanness.
Call now: 206 790 6552
If you would like to get a quote from us on a Pressure Washing service, just call us and we will make an inspection before determining the final price. We will include in the price the cleaning agents needed along with the equipment that should be used in your specific case. The final price will also depend on the efforts and time needed for completing the work, as well as the size of the area that has to be clean.
Our certified cleaners will be there for you to bring back the shining brightness of your commercial building.